I thoght, maybe there are three types of adsense publisher based by their earn:
- The blogger with adsense account that targeting the big earning by bloging and publish adsense, maybe they put the target more than $500 per month and they do i.e:
- Search Engine Optimization, Off Page optimization and On Page Optimization, and;
- They have more than 10 active blogs / websites with the staff;
- They have an article writers or they hire the article writer (ghost writer), having much time to take care their blog / web;
- Put the expensive keywords. The expensive keywords give an equal earn for the publisher. For examples : Best Mortgage Refinance, Accident Helpline, Lenders Tree, Acorn Stair Lifts, Ambulance Billing, Secure Loans Online Future Broker, Dwi Attorney, College Loans Consolidation, Missouri Mesothelioma Lawyers, School Loans Consolidation, conference calling companies, cheap auto insurance, debt consolidation, etc;
- Do the Adwords, advertising their blog / web or their product. This is the fast way to earn big money in internet marketing.
- The blogger with Adsense Account that put the medium target of earning ( >$100 - $500 ):
- Do the Search Engine Optimization, Off Page optimization and On Page Optimization too;
- Just own several blogs;
- They write the article by themselves without staff.
- Use the keywords too, but not the expensive keywords.
- They only satisfied as an Adsense Publisher to earn money from their blog.
- The blogger without target of their earn from bloging / blogging and adsense ( <$100 - $100 ).
That is it; maybe this article is useful for you, but maybe the newbie need this info.
So, what is your type? Give me a comment and critics.