If you are not a newbie, do not try to read this articles because it is not for you.
The Google Adsense is just like a money tree. To put Adsense you must have your own website with good content first. As you know, “Google loves content”, it means that you content must rich of information, fresh and original. Your content must relevant with your website topic, transparency into nature of your business navigability, etc.
Sites displaying Google ads may not include:
- Violent content, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization
- Pornography, adult, or mature content
- Hacking/cracking content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Excessive profanity
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails
- Excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
- Deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site's search engine ranking, e.g., your site's Page Rank
- Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales or promotion of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales or promotion of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales or promotion of prescription drugs
- Sales or promotion of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
- Sales or distribution of term papers or student essays
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
Website publishers may not display Google ads on web pages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content. Please see our DMCA policy for more information.